- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels – save hundreds of dollars on label costs – don’t fall victim to our competitor’s business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s – nearly twice as fast as the closest competitor. Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Stamps.com, Endicia Dazzle, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro and market places including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and others. Limited support for Fedex Ship Manager. Technology long used by shipping couriers is now available to you at an affordable price. Prints at quality required by USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and other major couriers.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) – Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57″ to 4.1″ wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
Label Printing Made Real Easy
Rollo provides the fastest, most reliable, and affordable way to print your labels.
Print with out ever needing to buy ink or cartridges. Technology long used by shipping couriers themselves is now available at your fingertips at an affordable price.
Rollo uses a patented design to rocket-boost your productivity with economical, high performance logistics printing for the most demanding conditions.
Engineered for high-volume shippers, Rollo prints labels directly from all major shipping platforms.
Trust Your Logistics Needs to Reliable, Proven Technology
Rollo’s patented design is engineered to be easy and hassle-free. Once you complete the 5-minute initial setup, Rollo will sit quietly on your desk until you send it the print command. First-time users are usually surprised at how fast it prints. With easy-to-use operation, virtually no maintenance needs, and fast, reliable printing, you have everything you need to focus on your business, while Rollo takes care of your labels.
- Live Technical Support via Email, Phone, and Remote Desktop.
Rollo Direct Thermal Label Heavy-Duty Printer
Engineered for High Volume Shippers
Rollo is a commercial-grade label printer that is compatible with all major selling platforms and shipping couriers.
Whether you are printing 5 or 5,000 labels a day, Rollo will deliver crystal clear labels at a faster speed.
Use any direct thermal label (including ones provided by UPS and Uline) to print high-quality bar codes and shipping labels without using any ink.
- Rollo prints at a whopping speed of 150 mm/s. That is one 4×6 shipping labeler second
- Prints crystal clear labels at same quality that major courier print and require
- Compatible with any direct thermal shipping label
- Compatible with all couriers including UPS, USPS, etc.
Hassle-Free, Fast, Reliable Label Printer
No Ink, No Toner
Rollo uses the latest printing technology to utilize direct thermal to produce high quality shipping labels without any ink or toners.
Modern, Rugged, Portable Design
Rollo is compact but just wait until you see it in action. It prints up to 238 labels per-minute per four-row labels.
Automatic Label Identification
By pressing a simple button, Rollo will automatically detect the size and characteristics of your label. Loading labels are easy, quick, and hassle-free.
Use Any Direct Thermal Label
You can use Rollo with any direct thermal label. This will provide you large savings as you do not need to obtain over-priced printer-specific labels.
Save money annually by using Rollo
We want you to have a choice when it comes to buying your on-going supplies. Buy it from us or buy it elsewhere. We should earn your business and not expect it.
Rollo works with any direct thermal label. It will analyze and learn the properties of your label and have it ready for printing.
Rollo provide the fastest, most reliable, and affordable label printer so that you can focus on other areas of your business.
Platform Compatibility List:
Rollo installs and works like a regular printer and you may print to it from any application.
If you are currently using one of these platforms, you can easily switch to one of the supported platforms above for easier printing of your labels. You will be able to still use your negotiated rates with your courier.