|Model/Type||2 Inch Thermal Receipt Printer|
|Barcode Type||Thermal Print|
- Mini BT thermal receipt printer, 58mm paper width, 48mm print width, 50-80mm/s print speed, 203dpi resolution.
- Support BT and USB cable connection, compatible with iOS, Android, Windows system. Please download relative APP or driver on your devices.
- Adopting thermal print head, no need ink cartridges or ribbons, clear printing, low operation cost, thermal paper is easy to buy.
- Built-in 2600mAh large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery, about 4 hours charging time, about 4-5 hours continuous working time, print receipts at any time.
- Portable and lightweight, easy to carry, it does”t need much space. Widely used in bill printing, post receipt printing, restaurant ordering information printing, shop receipt printing and so on.
|Print method||Line thermal printer|
|Weight ( g)||193g|
|Max diameter of paper roll||40mm|
|Dot per line||384 dots/line|
|Life cycle time||50km(printing density under 12.5%)/100 million pulses|
|text and graphic Support||English, figure, symbol, Chinese, graph, curve, icon pre-stored, barcode|
|Dot pitch (resolution)||203DPI/8 dots/mm|
|interface||type C USB|
|bluetooth support: Android+IOS|
|Power||7.4V rechargeable Lithium battery|
|Recharge adapter||Stand by recharging / AC adapter|
|Self-check||Without paper /low power/ cover open|
|Black mark test||Supported|
|commands||ESC/POS compatible with order sets|
|Paper cut||By hands|
|Operate setting||Temperature:-10℃~50℃; Humidity:20%~85%|
|Recharge Setting||Temperature:5℃~40℃; Humidity:20%~85%|
|Storage Setting||Temperature:-20℃~70℃; Humidity:5%~95%|
|Standard accessories||Long-term preservable paper, AC adapter, li-ion battery|
|Optional accessories||Serial interface cable / leather coat|
Which is the best 2 inch Bluetooth printer?
M582 2 Inch Bluetooth printer is the best portable device. It’s considered the best for its amazing features, like perfect print, low noise, compact design, lightweight body, fast speed print, and easy installation. You can buy it from F2C Technology or check out more portable Bluetooth printers on their website.
Do any printers have Bluetooth?
Well, almost all new printer models are coming with Bluetooth capability. But you can also turn almost any printer (even an older nine-pin version printer) into a wireless printer with a Bluetooth Printer Adapter.
Can printers print with Bluetooth?
Yes, printers can print with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth printers are very easy to use and connect to any wireless device. These are compatible with most PCs and mobile devices. But to enable Bluetooth on a computer, you have to click on the notification icon on the bottom-right corner of a screen. And, make sure that the Bluetooth is on.
Which is the best Bluetooth thermal printer?
There are various good-quality Bluetooth thermal printers to choose from on the F2C Technology website. For instance, M582 2 Inch Thermal Bluetooth Printer is one of the best printers to choose for your business needs. Also, check out some other Bluetooth printers on the site to find the best one to meet your needs.
Can I use the wireless printer with Bluetooth?
If your printer and computer or mobile device are Bluetooth-enabled, you can print documents wirelessly without Wi-Fi. Some printers are integrated with Bluetooth technology. With Bluetooth support, you can wirelessly print off documents and pictures on your mobile phone. So, there is no need to transfer them to a computer first.